Career Opportunities at Our Wealth Management Firm
Capital Analysts of Jacksonville is actively looking for early- and mid-career financial pros who want to grow and become a part of our 4th generation plan. Founded in 1968, with consistent ownership since 1992, we are a firm that can provide the right individual with a good platform for having more control over their future, within the strength of the overarching brand.
We are a holistic, fee-based wealth management firm, focused on building long-term, multi-generational client relationships. An entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and deep commitment to participating in both local financial service organizations and community projects are integral parts of our philosophy. As an ensemble firm, we embrace the team spirit and have built a culture of cooperation and respect, and we believe our clients benefit from our collective knowledge.
The right person should demonstrate a broad base of knowledge across all functions of financial planning including investments, retirement analysis, estate planning, insurance, wealth management, and employee benefits. The advisor will be responsible for developing, supporting and managing new client relationships. Candidates should have a four-year college degree, be Series 7 and Series 66 registered and insurance licensed, and have at least three years experience in the financial services industry. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is preferred, but not initially required.
Joining Capital Analysts of Jacksonville now could lead to an equity ownership opportunity in the future. If you seek possibility and opportunity, without all of the struggles that come with building your own independent firm (or muddling along in a more constrained, corporate environment), we’d love to share more with you (or others you think might be a right-fit).
We are looking for a pleasant Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” and “voice” of the company for all clients and guests and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Greeting and welcoming clients and guests to the firm
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Open mail, packages, etc. and distribute
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take on other duties as assigned
- Run Albridge Investment Performance Reports
- Mail Merges
- Monthly Economic update
- Send out quarterly 401(k) emails
- Advisor support
- Maintain storage room
- Send out birthday cards
- Receptionist, administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. PC, fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- 4-year college degree
For more information and to set up an interview please call Elaine Gavlinski at: 904-730-7433.
If you are interested, we invite you to learn more about these career opportunities with Capital Analysts of Jacksonville by contacting Bruce Ogier at 904-730-7433 or [email protected].